- Al Pacino, that big Hollywood guy, is now a dad for the fourth time. This time with Noor Alfallah. Hey, that’s as many kids as I’ve got donuts in my hand!
- We got no idea where or when the baby was born. TMZ was the first to spill the beans, the nosy neighbors!
- This ain’t Pacino’s first rodeo. He’s got a daughter Julie Marie with Jan Tarrant, and twins Anton and Olivia with Beverly D’Angelo. The guy’s got more kids than I’ve got hairs on my head!
- Pacino and Alfallah started dating last year, and she’s a “raconteur,” whatever that means. She’s got a couple of movies cooking, one of ’em with Pacino himself.
- Pacino’s not the only old-timer having kids. His buddy Robert De Niro just had a kid too. He’s on his seventh! Now that’s a lot of diapers.
Well, sit tight and grab a Duff because this is some news! Al Pacino, that actor guy from ‘The Godfather,’ y’know the one who says “Say hello to my little friend!” He just had another kid! And he’s 83, can you believe it? That’s older than Mr. Burns! He’s named the little guy Roman. Now, don’t ask me when or where the baby was born, ’cause I don’t know. And I blame TMZ for spreading this news before anyone else.
Now, this isn’t Pacino’s first kid. No, sir! He’s got three others. There’s Julie Marie, who he had with Jan Tarrant. And then there are the twins Anton and Olivia, who he had with Beverly D’Angelo. The guy’s got his own little soccer team going on there!
Anyway, Pacino and Alfallah started dating last year. She calls herself a “raconteur” on Instagram. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds fancy! And she’s working on a couple of movies, and one of them stars Pacino. Talk about keeping it in the family, eh?
Oh, and get this: Pacino’s friend, that ‘Taxi Driver’ guy, Robert De Niro, just had another kid too. And that’s his seventh! I mean, I can’t even handle Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. How does he do it?
Personally, I think having a kid at 83 is a bit much. I mean, I love Bart, Lisa, and Maggie, don’t get me wrong. But they run me ragged! And I’m not even 83. I can’t imagine chasing a toddler around at that age. And De Niro, with seven kids? That’s just nuts. I can barely handle three! I guess these Hollywood guys are made of tougher stuff than me.
But hey, if they’re happy, who am I to judge? After all, having kids does make life interesting. And it gives you an excuse to watch cartoons, not that I need one. So, congrats to Pacino and De Niro. I hope they’re ready for the sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and endless questions. But at least they’ll get to watch ‘Itchy and Scratchy’ again. Every cloud has a silver lining, right?